Mission Statement

My goal is to assist and guide you on your way to becoming healthier physically, mentally and emotionally. Your inner drive pushes you! You know what you need, it's just hard to do. That's where I assist you in staying accountable and help guide you through your challenges as you overcome what ever it is that holds you back. Your desire to be your best transforms your bodies and minds. I believe that we can do more than we think is possible and I know you can do whatever you set your mind to. Let me help you in your achievements.

Monday, January 31, 2011

St. George Anyone??

How many people can I get to commit to doing their first TRIATHLON? Or who else wants to join in? Every April and November it's been a family tradition of ours to participate in the SHAC Tri. There is a beginner distance and a sprint distance and this the beginner is where I got my start. It's low key and and is an indoor swim. I loved it! The race is conference weekend, 1st weekend of April. How great would you feel after accomplishing this? I've attached the link if you are interested. $35 dollars is as cheap as you'll get for a triathlon and trust me the reward of finishing is worth much more than that!!  Post a comment here or on Facebook to let me know if you're interested.

http://www.sgcity.org/recreation/races/details.php?id=127

2 comments:

  1. I seriously am. I have really wanted to do a tri!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously I love it. But the feelings you have when you do it and finish are amazing!! Pure fun!

    ReplyDelete