Mission Statement

My goal is to assist and guide you on your way to becoming healthier physically, mentally and emotionally. Your inner drive pushes you! You know what you need, it's just hard to do. That's where I assist you in staying accountable and help guide you through your challenges as you overcome what ever it is that holds you back. Your desire to be your best transforms your bodies and minds. I believe that we can do more than we think is possible and I know you can do whatever you set your mind to. Let me help you in your achievements.

Friday, April 8, 2011

The Tri (more or less)

Well, the triathlon went well despite the fact that my chip time never started. I was bummed that my times weren't recorded and I couldn't measure my progress. BUT, I felt good. The triathlon (although it's nice to have measures) is really all about having something to train for and a goal to achieve. Having that single solitary goal no matter how big or small keeps us moving forward. This was a BIG goal but I've also had smaller goals helping me along the way like cutting out my lunch time desserts. Since January I've worked on that goal and my energy during the day has increased, thus helping me feel more like working out later. So despite your goal size, MAKE GOALS and find someone who will help you stay accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment